Long Term Behavior Management Support Service
SSC is offering a Long Term Behavior Management Support service designed to support your staff, student and families to improve
behavior and engagement for all students.
SSC Faculty member Angie Ellsworth will be facilitating this work with schools, working with staff to develop and refine consistent and accessible curriculum, and to strengthen responsive teaching practices in order to improve the depth and breadth of engagement for all students in their classroom.
Schools may sign up for this service at any time during the 2020-21 school year and the agreement end date will be June 30, 2021, with the option to renew for the following year.
Based on an initial consult between the School leadership team and Faculty member, focused goals and objectives will be identified, of which Angie will then use to develop a customized, comprehensive professional development plan, which will include, but not be limited to:
- Foundational workshop/retreat and provision of ongoing support for summer curriculum review and development.
- Development of a year-long Professional Development (PD) Plan, calendar, timeline for PD review.
- Facilitation of foundational PD.
- Facilitation of monthly or quarterly on-site face to face visits to facilitate PD workshops, attend team meetings, or provide classroom observations and teacher coaching.
- Provision of coaching and support via online video platforms.
- Maintaining availability for consultation via email/phone between the hours of 8:00 am to 4:00 pm during regular school days.
- Development and preparation of all materials, resources, handouts, etc. for meetings and professional development workshops.
- Development and maintenance of a digital repository for all materials and resources for support.
- Adherence to and maintenance of a level of professionalism which includes timeliness, respectful discourse, thoughtful reflection and contributions, adherence to confidentiality agreement, and commitment to the full time-frame of the work.
Additional support options could also include presentations for the school board, community partners, parents and other stakeholders.
Click here to learn more about this service or contact Kari Kubicek at SSC to learn more!